Architecture is for us a way of life and we live each project as a challenge and an opportunity to give life to our knowledge and creativity. From the first render to the last block that we place in our projects, we always maintain maximum professionalism and effort.
Own works (professional commissions)
Basic Projects, Executive Projects and Works Management and Project Management:
2006 -…, Building Works. Basic Projects, Executive Projects and Works Directions for new construction buildings, and Project Management, Interior Design of existing buildings.
Scope of work in Balearic territory, Palma, Calviá, Andratx, Ciutadella, Porreres, Portocolom.
– 2 Public Protection Housing Buildings in Sant Antoni- PROJECT WINNER
– 66 Housing Building and Day Center for the Elderly in Es Molinar
– New Lycée Center Français
– Conditioning of Micro Spaces Amaliach-Tetuán Street in Santander
– Public Contest of Exploitation of Bar-restaurant in the Dock of San Magín
WINNING PROJECT (See Integral Reform and Interior Design of Restaurant Dársena)
– Public Contest of Exploitation of Bar-restaurant in Portitxol
GANADOR PROJECT (See Integral Reform of Restaurante Assaona)
– Public Contest of Exploitation of Bar-restaurant in the Port of Portopetro
GANADOR PROJECT (See Integral Reform of Na Petra Restaurant)
· As a collaborating Architect
2004-2009, working as ARCHITECT COLLABORATOR in a Team of Doctors Architects, professors of the School of Architecture of Barcelona (ETSAB) of the Polytechnic University of Barcelona, Albert Casals Balagué and José Luis González Moreno-Navarro.
Realization of joint works in the architectural heritage of Catalonia.
Academic Training and Experience as Academic Staff
– Architect from the Polytechnic University of Catalonia (E.T.S.A.B -UPC). Diploma in the Specialized Restoration Line of the E.T.S.A.B (UPC).
– Associate Professor of the subject Bases for Technique in the E.T.S.A.B (UPC). 2008-2015
– PhD student. Program: Construction, Restoration and Architectural Rehabilitation. Doctoral Thesis in the Drafting Phase of: “Physical-constructive characterization of the water wind mills of the Palma de Mallorca region”
– Several Postgraduate courses in Architectural Restoration.
Contact us to resolve any questions or queries that may arise and we will assist you as soon as possible. Our architecture office is always at your service.Contact us